Child Tax Credit Contact Number: 0345 300 3900

To learn more about the Child Tax Credits provided by the UK government through the HMRC tax office contact their enquiries phone number 0345 300 3900 to learn more about how to get it.

A child is a great responsibility that many are suddenly forced to attend to to, thus changing their lives forever. Child Tax Credits help bridge the gap in financially covering the responsibility of having a child.

One of the biggest changes that a child brings to the lives of their parents is the resultant financial burden. To put it simply – raising a child, wherever you may be, is quite expensive. You’ll need to make sacrifices on your personal expenses and divert your finances so that you will have enough to take care of your child’s needs. Instead of buying that new car that you’ve always wanted, you’ll probably be better off saving your money for your child’s university fund.

The amount of your disposable income will decrease tremendously because whenever you have some left over after you pay your bills, you (or your partner) will always find some other expense that’s for the child. Maybe there’s a new special milk formula that’s 5% better than the rest or there’s a some gadget advertised on TV that your kid really wants.

Contact Numbers for Child Tax Credit

Child Tax Credit is the UK government’s way of telling you that it understands the situation you’re in.

So if you’re in need of some Child Tax Credit help, then just give their enquiries line a ring on 0345 300 3900. They can also be reached by textphone on 0345 300 3909 if you require services for the hard-of-hearing. These helplines are available 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 8am-4pm Saturday, so please be aware that you will not be able to contact HMRC about your child tax credits on Sundays and major UK bank holidays such as Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.

Child Tax Credit Postal Addresses

As is the case with many other benefits in the UK you will have to fill out a number of forms in order to claim or renew your child tax credit payments, plus you then have send your completed forms to the correct address. If you have not yet claimed child tax credits and you wish to do so you should send you claims form to this address:

HM Revenue and Customs – Tax Credit Office,
L75 1AZ,
United Kingdom.

Alternatively if you are an existing claimant of this benefit and you would like to renew your child tax credits then please send your forms to this HMRC address:

HM Revenue and Customs – Tax Credit Office,
Comben House,
Farriers Way,
L75 1AX,
United Kingdom.

Sadly you may have to make a complaint to HMRC as a consequence of staff incompetance or a technical failure, therefore if you would like to send a letter of complaint regarding your tax credits payments or service please use this dedicated postal address:

HM Revenue and Customs – Tax Credit Office,
PR1 4AT,
United Kingdom.